Children, ages birth through five, with identified special needs and approved to receive services through the New York State Department of Health and Department of Education may access Stepping Stones Learning Center’s therapeutic services. Child care centers, family child care providers, recreation facilities, community organizations, the clinic at Stepping Stones Learning Center and at a child’s home provide the sites for intervention. Parent training and involvement is an integral part of the program. Services are delivered throughout Monroe, Ontario and Wayne County.
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Social Work Services
- Psychological Services
- Special Education Teacher Services
- To provide the highest quality of professional care
- To provide effective therapy which is developmentally appropriate, child-centered, comprehensive, individualized and family-focused.
- To stimulate the talents, abilities, strengths, and weaknesses of all.
- To respect and support all children in the context of their family, culture, and developmental needs.
- To be flexible and individualized when planning for communication, cognitive, adaptive, motor and social needs of children.
- To help children grow in curiosity, creative thinking and decision making.
- To maintain clinical skills that are current for the delivery of service.
*For more information please contact the Related Services Coordinator at (585) 467-4567